Main Benefits of Club Membership
- Well established and friendly club of like minded and enthusiastic cyclists with over 75 years in the making.
- Club Headquarters at Redborne Upper School where members meet every Tuesday evening, socially in the winter months and for racing in the summer. Affiliation to Cycling Time Trials, the Governing body for time trialling in the UK, allowing access to open racing under CTT rules and associated third party liability insurance.
- Affiliation to British Cycling offering free bronze membership to British Cycling in their first year or discounted upgrade to Silver or Gold membership. Membership provides free personal accident insurance as well as third party public liability insurance.
- Affiliation to British Triathlon Association.
- Affiliation to Cyclist Touring Club, the national cyclist’s organisation providing special rates on full individual CTC membership and a special affiliated membership for club members.
- 3 qualified British Cycling coaches.
- Clubmark and British Cycling Go Ride accredited club providing Saturday morning skills training at Icknield Lower School for riders of all ages – open to both club and non-club members.
- Full season of organised and marshalled evening league time trials on local courses.
- Third party liability insurance whilst participating in club cycling events, including club runs.
- Subsidised club clothing from Endura.
- Weekly organised club runs of 40 to 70 miles, starting from, on alternate weeks, Houghton Regis and Barton-le-Clay, meeting up at a local cafe stop.
- Club Handbook and Telephone Directory.
- Annual Christmas lunch and prize giving.
- Social events, rides at home and abroad, and trips to professional races, such as the Tour de France.
- 10 % discount at local cycle shops if you asj nicely such as Phil Corley Cycles in MK, Dyson Cycles in Dunstable, Tom at Cycleworx in Flitwick or ask for Harry at Pedalworks in Dunstybubble.
Cycling Club Based in Flitwick, Ampthill, Luton and Bedfordshire